Executive /Sr Executive – Maintenance
Reporting to: Manager (Maintenance)
1. Upkeep of equipment in the region
2. Preventive maintenance of machines through periodical & timely procedures
3. Availability of workable spares in appropriate numbers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance
- Prioritize work
- Well informed & ability to train café personnel in preventive maintenance
- Strong co-ordination skills
- Diploma in ITI (mechanical/electrical/machinery or Refrigeration)
- 1-2 years experience in maintenance of different types of electrical equipments, Refrigeration & AC
Duties & Responsibilities: Customer Orientation Indicators:
- Ensure Vendor Payments are made on time.
- Ability to identify problem areas and resolve maintenance issues.
- Ensure proper communication & training to café In charge regarding equipment maintenance.
- Ensuring the reduction in the cost of part replacement compared to the existing levels.
- Monitoring all regional maintenance expenses.
- Implement new cost control measures to lower maintenance costs.
- Create new quality systems and raise the bar of quality standards followed by the company consistently.
- Ensure maintenance of asset inventory and records.
- Introduce innovative cost control measures to reduce expenses.
- Identify, Negotiate with Vendors for economical rates & Value added services.
Learning & Development:
- Cross training activities for the development and growth of individual.
- Take training initiatives to ensure team is well equipped & updated.
- Identifying alternate vendors for large equipment supply in the regions.
- Quality check of vendor services & supplies.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting to the SBU head on issues addressed.
- Generating weekly/monthly expenses report and Spares requirement.
- Escalate issues to SBU head or reporting authority if required.
- Daily Café visit to ensure functioning of Café equipment.
- Corrective action Complaint Resolution.
- Trouble shooting.
- Periodical visits to outstation cafes.
- Monthly work schedule as per equipment maintenance schedule.
- Coordinating with Projects and Operations team during new café opening.