Cafe Coffee Day is India's favourite coffee shop for the young and the young at heart. We're part of India's largest coffee conglomerate, Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Limited (ABCTCL). In Asia, ABCTCL is the second largest in terms of coffee estate ownership which means it has a rich and abundant source of coffee. There are also 11,000 small growers whom we source from and who make us who we are and we're glad to be a part of their lives. Popularly known as CCD, we strive to provide the best experience to our guests. To put it plainly, we brought in the concept of cafes to India (this is where you thank us!). The first one opened in 1996 on Brigade Road in Bangalore and continues to be one of the most happening places in the city. The young and the young at heart immediately took to the place. A smart, simple space that they could call their own for a while… sit down, talk and listen to conversations, hold short meetings or even have a lot of good fun…all over steaming cups of coffee. CCD today is totally in tune with its target audience. It’s a strong relationship the brand shares. It's been an exciting journey since then, becoming the largest organized retail cafe chain in the country. What's more if your travels take you to Vienna, Austria or the Czech Republic, do stop by our CCDs there for the taste of a blend from home.
Range of outlets!
Café Coffee Day – A lot can happen over coffee
- Launched in 1996 in Bangalore, India.
- Over 1500+ cafes spread across 200 cities/towns across India.
- Single largest aggregator of youth in the retail space in India.
- Over 300,000 guests walking into the café on a daily basis across the country.
- Vertical domination and presence.
- First consolidated and pure coffee outlet to find its footprint across the globe.
- Wider range of Food & Beverages addressing meal needs as well.
- Targeting a more mature and affluent group of customers.
- An expressive, explorative space (owing to the alternate coffee drinking experiences and world cuisine options) conducive to network and ofcourse to unwind.
- 50 outlets spread across key cities.
- Premium range of cafes serving Single Origin Coffees from around the world.
- Perfect variety of food that complements the wide range of coffees.
- Showcasing a boutique of brewing systems and coffee beans from around the world.
- Catering to the absolute connoisseur and the well-traveled.
- 4 outlets 1 in Bangalore, 1 in Chennai and 2 in Delhi.
The stand up, walk away, take away Xpress café…It's coffee anytime and anywhere!
Hot, piping coffee is most welcome anytime, anywhere. It's something that lets you perk up, when you need a 'zing' to life
- Caters to the mobile population of a city – always on the move, always in a hurry. Packaged in an area of just 60 square feet.
- Believes in 'keeping it short and sweet'!
- Present in all the key city spots. 'Wherever you go, I am there'…that's the motto.
- No elaborate decorations, just fresh, delicious snacks and steaming beverages that come in convenient sizes.
- Just buy, sip, bite or munch…a smarter and more efficient way of staying ahead of times!
- Total outlets : 500+.
- Find us in Shopping malls, Supermarkets, Multiplexes, Corporates, Airports, Railway stations, Depots, Petrol pumps, Parks, Educational Institutions etc.
CCD this year was bestowed with the prestigious ISO 22000:2005 certification by the internationally acclaimed DNV Business Assurance Food Safety System for its Food Safety management systems in cafes. This certificate covers the mandate of handling, preparing and serving food and beverages in the Café Coffee Day (CCD) cafes, Coffee Day Lounge cafes (CDL), Coffee Day Square cafes and Fresh Assembly Centres (FACs wherein café food is assembled before sending them out to cafes across).The Company is one of the first large scale food and beverage retailers to have received such an honour with respect to so many key business units.
1) Coffee Day Beverages
Coffee Day Beverages deals with dispensing machines that provide, at the touch of a button, hot coffee and tea, flavoured milk and even soups through its machines called Celesta. Just like heavenly music that flows to soothe tired nerves and perk up withered souls, Celesta dispenses beverages the way you need them.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified for Design, Development and production of coffee and beverage vending machines compliance to CE.
Visit www.coffeedaybeverages.com for more details.
2) Coffee Day Fresh & Ground
Freshly ground coffee in mix and match flavors and ratios is the specialty of Fresh & Ground. Fresh & Ground stores in markets and shopping points cater to coffee lovers who love to make their own filtered coffee at home. This traditional-thinking, quality conscious shopper is a royal customer. They look out for freshness and quality, but want to throw in a bit of their own character too. The freshly procured coffee from plantations are packaged in the most hygienic way to ensure consistency in freshness. Fresh & Ground specializes in authentic filter coffee with region specific blends of coffee and tea customized to demand. Besides an affordable array of coffee powders, we also retail tea to the tea-maker too. Visit www.coffeedayfng.com for more details.
3) Coffee Day Exports
Coffee Day Exports is truly the leader in growing, trading, retailing and exporting world-class coffee. Asia's largest integrated coffee company with the second largest network of coffee estates has a rich heritage of over 140 years. Coffee Day Exports is one of the largest exporters of green coffee in India, since 1999. We also export to United States, Europe and Japan. It has invested in research and development and applied the learning successfully to improve the promotion of various coffee blends and augment its exports.
- First company in India to receive UTZ certification.
Coffee Day Exports strongly believes that their responsibility begins with the origins of the coffee bean - right from ensuring ethical growing practices to packaging and retailing the product for their customers. Coffee Day Exports is well versed with the experience and technological proficiencies to provide its customers with a wide assortment of well-positioned products. With regular feedbacks from customers and advisors, and backed by research, Coffee Day Exports continues to enhance their products. Visit www.coffeedayexport.com for more details.
4) Coffee Day Hotels & Resorts
2008 was a landmark year for ABCTCL. The café chain was soaring ahead, and our reputation for customer service and innovativeness was second to none. At this point of time, we decided to invite our friends and extended family to the coffee estates themselves to experience, first-hand, the serene slopes on which their cherished coffee grew.
Coffee Day Hotels & Resorts was formed as a subsidiary of ABCTCL, the iconic Chikmagalur resort of The Serai was declared open. The philosophy was single-minded - to open exclusive retreats in the quietest corners of the country and to offer an experience drenched in luxury and understated elegance. It is a place where one would come to be pampered like nowhere else. The Serai, Chikmagalur, as the first such resort did this job brilliantly, nestled as it was in the greens of the lush coffee plantations around. The concept was so appreciated that we took these resorts to other reclusive niches – to Bandipur and Kabini – and will be opening more of the finest resorts in the country – in the near future. Visit www.theserai.in for more details.