What information is, or may be, collected from you?
- Feel comfortable using our website
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you’re using
- The type of web browser you’re using
We may also collect the following information:
- Name including first and last name
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers & contact details
- Other information as per our registration process
- Opinions of features on our websites
Access to Personally Identifiable Information:
- About the pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page
- The number of times you have shopped on our web site
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend or request deletion by making the change on our account information page or by emailing customer support at email@example.com.
We will retain your information as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Who collects the information?
We use your personal information to:
We use contact information internally to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary or respond to your inquiry
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
- To conduct surveys
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest
- Send you promotional offer information
With whom will your information be shared?
- Recognize your access privileges to our Websites
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
We will not use or store your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To bill you for goods and services
- As required by law or Government/Statutory Authority or to comply with summons / subpoena or any legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Coffee Day reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Coffee Day account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes. What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using shop.cafecoffeeday.com
, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. Policy updates
These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions, the use of our website and any order or purchase made through the facilities of our website shall be governed by the laws of India.